All employees and regular users (general aviation pilots) of the Minot International Airport are required to be badged. Please complete the proper application for the badge type and make an appointment to submit your application, get your photo taken, and get fingerprinted (if applicable) at the Airport Administration office. Badge training registration is online only and appointments are required. Please fill out the form below to get started.
For AOA badge applicants:
- Complete and submit AOA badge application to the Airport Administration office. At the time of submission please bring completed application, two valid forms of identification and the badge fee of $40.00 (cash or check only). No appointment necessary.
For SIDA badge applicants:
- Applicant completes SIDA badge application
- Application must be reviewed and signed off by employer
- Applicant schedules appointment to be fingerprinted, have their photo taken, and submit their application.
- During fingerprint appointment, please bring completed application and two valid forms of identification, as previously provided to your employer.